Version in force on January 1, 2021
ARTICLE 1 - Responsible for collecting personal data
For the Personal Data collected as part of the creation of the User's personal account and their navigation on the Website, the person responsible for processing Personal Data is Mr. Paul Rey, General Manager of the company QR Flavour Solutions, owner of the website FlavourManager.com.
As responsible for processing the data it collects, QR Flavour Solutions undertakes to comply with the framework of the legal provisions in force. It is their responsibility in particular to establish the purposes of their data processing, to provide their prospects and customers, from the collection of their consents, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a processing register compliant to reality. Whenever QR Flavour Solutions processes Personal Data, they take all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data with regard to the purposes for which QR Flavour Solutions processes it.
ARTICLE 2 - Purpose of the personal data collected
QR Flavour Solutions may process all or part of the data:
- To allow navigation on the website FlavourManager.com and the management and traceability of the services and services ordered by the user: connection and use data of the Website, invoicing, order history, etc.
- To prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking): computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password (always being hashed),
- To improve navigation on the Website: connection and usage data,
- To conduct optional satisfaction surveys,
- To conduct communication campaigns by email or SMS using the email address or phone number.
QR Flavour Solutions does not sell your personal data which is therefore only used out of necessity or for statistical and analytical purposes.
ARTICLE 3 - Right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data
In accordance with current European regulations, Users of the website FlavourManager.com have the following rights:
- Right of access and rectification, updating, completeness of User data, right to block or erase User personal data, when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or of which the collection, use, disclosure or storage is prohibited,
- Right to withdraw consent at any time,
- Right to limit the processing of User data,
- Right of opposition to the processing of User data,
- Right to portability of data that Users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract,
- Right to define the fate of Users' data after their death and to choose to whom QR Flavour Solutions must communicate (or not) their data to a third party that they have previously designated.
As soon as QR Flavour Solutions becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from them, they undertakes to destroy their data, unless their retention is necessary for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
If the User wishes to know how QR Flavour Solutions uses their Personal Data, ask to rectify them or oppose their processing, the User can contact QR Flavour Solutions by post or email at the following address:
Mr. Paul Rey, DPO
QR Flavour Solutions
40 rue d'Hautpoul
75019 Paris, France
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that they would like QR Flavour Solutions to correct, update or delete, by identifying himself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on QR Flavour Solutions by law, in particular with regard to the preservation or archiving of documents. Finally, Users of the website FlavourManager.com can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the French CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
ARTICLE 4 - Non-communication of personal data
QR Flavour Solutions is prohibited from processing, hosting or transferring the Information collected on its Customers to a country located outside the European Union or recognised as "unsuitable" by the European Commission without first informing the customer. However, QR Flavour Solutions remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations.
QR Flavour Solutions undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorised persons. However, if an incident impacting the integrity or confidentiality of Customer Information is brought to the attention of QR Flavour Solutions, it must inform the Customer as soon as possible and notify them of the corrective measures taken. Moreover, QR Flavour Solutions does not collect any "sensitive data".
The User's Personal Data may be processed by subsidiaries of QR Flavour Solutions and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy.
ARTICLE 5 - Types of personal data collected
Regarding users of the website FlavourManager.com, we collect the following data which is essential for the operation of the service, and which will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months after the end of the contractual relationship:
- Identity of the person: last name, first name
- Professional information: employer, field of activity
- Contact information: email address, phone number
ARTICLE 6 - Provisions specific to professional data
In essence, the website FlavourManager.com collects professional data such as the composition of ingredients, flavourings and foodstuffs. QR Flavour Solutions recognises that this data can be of capital importance in terms of the Customer's industrial strategy, and undertakes not to communicate them to third parties or to use them in any way whatsoever, except for the purposes of analyses and statistics not relating to third-party companies.
At any time, the User may request the partial or complete deletion of their professional data held by QR Flavour Solutions, by post or electronic mail to the address mentioned in article 3 of this document.